Wednesday, August 08, 2007

" This “anti-war movement” is a disgrace."

This article more or less sums up my mood.

One day while I was in a bunker in Vietnam, a sniper round went over my head. The person who fired that weapon was not a terrorist, a rebel, an extremist, or a so-called insurgent. The Vietnamese individual who tried to kill me was a citizen of Vietnam, who did not want me in his country. This truth escapes millions. - Mike Hastie, U.S. Army Medic - Vietnam 1970-71










- I give all my sympathy to the Iraqi and Afghan resistance movements. They are fighting for their land in their land and that’s all we need to know. If we have to use an abused word, they are the real heroes. Not those mass murderers who fly their fat asses on those expensive death toys and drop tons of bombs upon homes, mosques, schools and hospitals. more

No comments: