Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Photobucket What A Repressed Fuck Of A Company

I'm far from ready to forgive the sanctimonious censors that run Photobucket, as I mentioned before I have stripped every image out of there save for a few that are critical to the blog.

I had reason to pay a visit to try and track down a link, but to no avail. I did however come across the "Religion" photo pictured here, it was hard not to really, the Religion section is littered with them, it is as it happens an image that I have used previously.

Somehow in Photobucket's twisted pious logic this graphic violent image is acceptable to them, but these two works of art that I had in one of my folders were not.

Would someone care to explain?


Photobucket was founded in 2003 and acquired by Fox Interactive Media, Inc., a division of News Corp. (NYSE: NWS) in July 2007. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colo. with offices in Palo Alto, Calif.

No comments: