Saturday, September 29, 2007

White Baptist Jesus Brings Off Peaceful March In Jena

Words fail me so perhaps I shall have to borrow a phrase from the Rude Pundit, what a batshit crazy redneck Reed Walters really is.


While I was watching Reed give his performance before the cameras I couldn't contain an audible groan when he invoked Jesus's part in keeping the march peaceful. This groan however was nothing compared to the groan that I emitted when all the Jesus loving folks of Jena applauded this absurd half wit.

My heart goes out to any atheist who resides in Jena or to any atheists that find themselves in any one of the thousands of Jenas that dot America, what a godawful kind of place to have to live.


Louisiana district attorney Reed Walters, whose prosecution of six black teens for the beating of a white student has attracted a throng of civil rights leaders and activists to the tiny town of Jena, says Jesus Christ is to thank for keeping protests peaceful.

"I firmly believe that had it not been for the direct intervention of the Lord Jesus Christ last Thursday, a disaster would have happened," Walters said of a protest in support of the teens which drew thousands last week.

"The Lord Jesus Christ put his influence on those people, and they responded accordingly," he continued.more and video.





And while I'm doing the Jesus thing here's a couple more wankers getting all godified.

Saint McCain still sucking Baptist cock and cock in frock presidential wanabee Guiliani misquoting the Bible in defence of his three marriages.







The pair of them are obviously quite insane and I wouldn't put either in charge of an elevator.

No comments: