Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Are You Coming Home? No I'm In Bed With My RE Teacher

.

.
Tabloidy or not I have to bring you this one.


The tone of the email, written with matter-of-fact detachment, was almost as shocking as the bombshell content.

It was sent by Jess Anderson to her mother, Frances, shortly after she telephoned her 16-year-old daughter to ask where she was after she failed to return home from school.

It spelled out in plain terms that from this moment on Jess would be living with Clive Richards, her former religious education teacher at school, a 49-year-old thrice married father of two, who until recently was training to become an Anglican vicar.

"I understand that what I am about to tell you will be upsetting and a shock," the email began. "I was hoping to tell you in a more controlled manner after GCSEs, however, things have been taken out of my hands.more

No comments: