Saturday, January 05, 2008

Touched By His Noodly Apendage: A Gallery Of The Creator

.

I thought I would put just some photo's of our lord and saviour into one spot.
Many thanks to all disciples for their depictions of the hallowed one.
I've put my contribution at the end along with some pics that are unadulterated by balloons and captions in the event anybody wants to lift them.
























These three are wallpapers and look tres' cool on the monitor.
I normally have an image up from the Hubble site, there are plenty of cool ones to be found there and you can have a change when the humour takes you, but for now I have "the dawn of the flying spaghetti monster" gracing the screen.

You don't think Hubble snapped these by any chance?
Source Starbase1
























































































































































T

No comments: