Saturday, January 05, 2008

Brit Blogger Bound For Big House?

/
I am not going to write much of an intro regarding this bloke, he's everything I'm not and represents everything I dislike.
Apart from being a Brit and not being too enamoured of Islam there is little about him that I could relate to.


If you are a regular reader here you will already know my feelings about the followers of Islam, but this fellow has a plank up his arse on the subject, but he does it all from a Jesus God Christian Crusader point of view which makes him unreadable for me.

I'm sure there is lots of interesting stuff on his home page, but I can't be bothering me arse to give it more than a cursory glance, it's all too fucking Jesusy for my liking.
Not only has he got religion he's got monarchyitous.

The top photo says an awful lot.


British police have been charged with arresting me!

I am currently out of the Country and on my return home to England I am going to be arrested by British detectives on suspicion of Stirring up Racial Hatred by displaying written material" contrary to sections 18(1) and 27(3) of the Public Order Act 1986.



This charge if found guilty carries a lengthy prison sentence, more than what most paedophiles and rapists receive, and all for writing words of truth about the barbarity that is living in the midst of our children, which threatens the very future of our Country.

The cultural weapon in the hands of the modern Jihad within Great Britain, silencing the opposition using our own laws against us - The Dumb Filthy Kaffir's as the Moslem would say to his children behind closed doors.


What has become of my homeland, the land my forefathers fought and died for on the battlefields of the world when one of their children is forced into the position of facing years in prison for standing up for what is right and just within British society.more




Update: I have been back and read some of this fellow's stuff, I don't know about him being locked up for inciting hatred but he certainly needs locking up, he's fucking demented, signs from the Lord and the whole fucking nine yards, stroll on!? and some.

In fact he inspires a whole new label. Stroll On!

Here have a basin full.



If there has been anybody in 'Team McCann' reading my blog then you will know how close to the mark I am in my posts, or how wide of the mark I am - Either way should convince you to either listen to me and my words or to reject me.I close the door on this living tale with sorrow because Madeline is still out there and I believe God has given me something to help you get her back, and I was given a supernatural sign that can be corroborated by anyone with an ounce of intelligence.

All I will say is that the sign was either for me personally as I walked my path before God praying and receiving from Him for you and your daughter or it was a sign for both parties, so that you would listen to me for the sake of Madeline - You know as well as I do that Gods ways are not our ways and our ways are not Gods ways.

Who am I but a nothing and a nobody from no where, but it is us nothings and no bodies from no where who God chooses to pick up and use for His purposes so as to confound the wise of this world.

I believe this sign is for you, and if it is you must listen, why else would God single out a Scottish University when He had any University to chose from.

If anyone of you has a direct link with Dundee University then the supernatural sign is for you and your detectives to confirm so that you will listen to my words, if not God bless you and I hope and pray that you get your daughter back.

Do you not believe in the Living God, was it not Him you turned to for help?more



Readers. There is little point in trying the link, the post from which I copied the above ramblings written by a demented wrapped in Jesus wad of fuck that has the effrontery to call himself Lionheart has removed the post from his blog.

Pussyheart, you may have removed the post from your blog but you aint removed it from google cache. Tomorrow

No comments: