Monday, June 04, 2007

Iraq Prayer Surge, Stop Please!




Thank you for your commitment in joining Iraq Prayer Surge ~ NOW! Your intercession for our troops in Iraq will be the difference. Just as intercession gained brought victory to the Allied Forces in World War II, our prevailing prayers will bring the Holy Spirit into action and God's victory and peace to Iraq. more

And if that don't work we'll carry on bombing the shit out of them.

Perhaps the good Christian folk should catch up on:
The War Prayer

H/T Rude Pundit

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was going to leave a comment, but all comments must be approved my the moderator....I wonder if that is why comments are at 0, or is it that noone wants to join his crazy self? HH

Himself said...

Perhaps they don't want to publish the thoughts of free thinkers, sheep only. The site typifies what I said a few days ago, bible in one hand and a war drum in the other.


I wondered if you picked up on anything in the photograph that was headed only by a question mark ?

Glad you found the posts of interest.
Peace.

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing it...but when I just went back to find it I couldn't. Did you remove it? HH

Himself said...

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2007/05/blog-post_29.html

Himself said...

Just before halfway down on this page.

Anonymous said...

Just checked it out thanks. Besides the dino eating a rather large golf ball? The shirts? Tell me what I'm missing. HH

Himself said...

The shirts, maybe I'm over critical but it struck me that individuality and development might be a bit stifled in such a unit, not to mention looking like total prats, what kind of adult wants to be dressed in the same uniform as their kids?

The type that go to Ken Ham's Fred and Wilma museum, the scene of the photo.
I'm off to the feathers, g'night.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I did notice that. Aren't they just soooo cute? HH

Himself said...

Morning H, yes too cute for words.

Just having a trawl to see what's worthy of a post.

Later.