Thursday, June 21, 2007

People Google Some Strange Things

The most obvious reward of blogging is to know that you are actually being read. Once this has been established it's then interesting to discover from which corner of the planet the reader comes from and in some cases how he or she were directed here.



The sitemeter gives me this information and in the case of a Google search it gives me the search words. I have had all kinds of bizarre stuff in the past, one I particularly remember was for "Laura Bush Vibrators" and more bizarrely still the enquiry originated in Saudi Arabia.
I doubt very much that's a Laura Bush Condi is holding, but as is the way with lifting other peoples photoshopped tricks, you takes what you can get.

Now I have just had one of those strange referrals that I followed back to the original Google result page. I shan't tell you what it was but you will find the answer when you read "American Towns and Cities" one of the categories in; "Thirty five historic facts you probably didn't know about America." Let me just say, that of the three word search, the first word was "tickle" and the last "branch"

And I wouldn't be sending you over there as an academic exercise, there are some quite fascinating snippets of information in the list.






And in case you missed it there is a little photo essay of the menage a trois here.

No comments: