Friday, December 02, 2011

Has Michele Bachmann No Friends?

Surely she has at least one that would be kind enough to whisper in her ear and say, sit the fuck down, please?

Let me set the tone for this piece by employing this extract from a previous post that featured the writings of the inimitable Fred Reed.

Then Michele Bachmann, clueless evangelical daffodil. Complete ditz-rabbit. May God save us from Christianity. Brighter than Perry, but so is anything not actually inanimate. Not visibly intelligent enough to disqualify her for election, but maybe she is dissimulating. No experience in the world that I can see. more

Brighter than Perry? Yes I suppose she may well be, if only for the reason that Fred Reed draws attention to.

Not terribly bright though is she, not for someone running for the office of the President of the United States of America. In fact I would go a little further than that, I would describe her as dumb, fucking dumb, excruciatingly, frighteningly, fucking dumb.

I think I need not elaborate further, the headline saying all that needs to be said on this occasion. I shall keep the pasted bit to a minimum, for there are all kinds of links, graphics and a video in the original.


Michele Bachmann: U.S. Embassy In Iran (Which Doesn't Exist) Would Be Closed Under My Watch

Michele Bachmann told supporters in Iowa on Wednesday of her lofty plans for American diplomacy, claiming that a Bachmann presidency would mean no U.S. embassy in Iran.

Considering the recent hostility in the Iranian capital of Tehran against the British embassy, the comment might not seem particularly out of place -- if not for the fact that the U.S. hasn't actually had a functioning embassy in Iran since 1980.

NBC's Jamie Novgorod first pointed out the flop in a tweet earlier Wednesday: More HuffPo

But it doesn't stop there, if never does, does it? The first of two more HuffPo articles that I would like to set before you, Michele Bachmann on, what else, Intelligent Design?

It hardly needs me to tell you that the Second Law of Thermodynamics, irreducible complexity and the "the dearth of fossil record" need to be addressed don't in fact need addressing. Nor to point out that there are: There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design no, I hardly need do that.

But what I would like to draw your attention to, are the two kids sat on the back row behind Michele Bachmann. Listen to Bachmann by all means, but keep your eye on these to boys from start to finish. There is still a little hope left for Iowa.

Michele Bachmann: Evolution-Only Approach In Schools Amounts To 'Censorship By Government'

Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann said that excluding intelligent design in teaching evolution in schools amounts to "censorship by government" during a stop in Iowa on Wednesday, the Des Moines Register reports.

The conservative congresswoman signaled that her religious beliefs helped to shape her posture toward the scientific theory. She explained that she believes "God created the earth" and issues such as the Second Law of Thermodynamics, irreducible complexity and the "the dearth of fossil record" need to be addressed.

Bachmann also stated, "If you look at scientists there is not a unanimity of agreement on the origins of life." She made similar remarks in 2006.

"There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design," she said then.

Last summer, Bachmann said in explaining her stance on intelligent design, "What I support is putting all science on the table and then letting students decide." She added, "I don't think it's a good idea for government to come down on one side of scientific issue or another, when there is reasonable doubt on both sides." source




Lastly, and by no means least, displaying the same kind of judgement as that of John McCain in choosing a running mate, we have included on Michele Bachmann's maybe list, (discounting for the moment, Donald Trump) none other than, he, not of this planet, the creepy, seriously deranged, Rick Santorum.

And when I say creepy, and seriously deranged, I'm not saying it for effect, I mean it, I mean I really mean it, por que? try this bellow. Read of it what you will, but it is at the ''Atrios'' link under the header, What Rick Santorum Means by 'Keeping Sex to Yourself' where we really start to get into the realm of the twilight world.

Not Only is Rick Santorum a Homophobic Twat, He's One Very Sick Puppy Indeed

Just one last thing before I let you get on with it. If any of you can think of another country in the world, where the behaviour described in the above article, wouldn't be sufficient to seriously question the sanity of the fellow in question, notwithstanding that the man is standing for the highest office in the land, would you send me your answer on a postcard please.


Michele Bachmann Vice President Picks: GOP Candidate Mentions Possible Running Mates

For now, Michele Bachmann's days as a GOP presidential frontrunner are in the rearview mirror. Poll numbers aside, the Minnesota congresswoman has unveiled some potential running mates.

In a Wednesday evening interview with Fox News's Greta Van Susteren, Bachmann reeled off a list of vice-presidential possibilities that included some Tea Party favorites and a big business mogul.

"We've got a lot of wonderful candidates who would fit that bill," Bachmann said. "Easily comes to mind I think would be Senator Jim DeMint of South Carolina. Marco Rubio of Florida certainly would be in that category. There's a lot of great people out there. And Donald Trump is someone that I think a lot of people would be intrigued with, too."

Fellow GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum also made Bachmann's VP short list. In a Wednesday interview with the Des Moines Register, she described him as a "sharp guy" with the potential to fill the shoes of attorney general or another cabinet position.

"I have very high regard for Rick Santorum," Bachmann told the paper. "And I'm not just saying that. I mean that." blah blah


I think you need to be a European to fully appreciate this photograph.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bläckfisk, in Swedish

http://bit.ly/rThRtk

Anonymous said...

If looks could kill. Must have been torture listening to Bachmann’s garbage. Sometimes silence is golden.

Anonymous said...

http://www.businessinsider.com/jill-kelley-marco-rubio-2012-11#ixzz2CKZuF9ht

Anonymous said...

Marco the greatest nation that man has ever known, God bless you, let’s go win! Rubio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGH3KiSdDNw

Himself said...

Bonjour ma petite tulipe,

What's a fellow to say?

Other than perhaps, how the story of the native Americans seem to get airbrushed out of history in the greatest nation that man has ever known.

A vote for Romney is a vote for capitalism and free enterprise.

What could possibly go wrong?

I would like to say, I have never heard so much jingoistic shite before.

But I have, and worse.

God bless America.

Anonymous said...

GQ: How old do you think the Earth is?

RUBIO: I’m not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that’s a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States. I think the age of the universe has zero to do with how our economy is going to grow. I’m not a scientist. I don’t think I’m qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all. I think parents should be able to teach their kids what their faith says, what science says. Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I’m not sure we’ll ever be able to answer that. It’s one of the great mysteries.

http://bit.ly/10gbBtW

Marco Rubio is a member of the Senate’s Commerce, Science, & Transportation Committee.

http://commerce.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Minority





Anonymous said...

Speaking at a prayer event inside the US Capitol, Rep. Michele Bachmann said that this nation has experienced God's judgment twice on September 11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elvm7MPquBE&feature=youtu.be

Colts4life02
What a looney....