Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Noah's Flood,Everything You Wanted To Know by Ken Ham

'

I think I better declare this crazy day, things are going beyond the pale. If I had not just read this truly astounding piece of nonsense with my own eyes I would not have thought it possible that a grown man could put pen to paper and write such fucking tripe.

What is really scary is this guy is not one on his own, he's one of tens of millions who have given up any last bit of rational thought they may have once possessed. And even scarier is the adults will be taking their kids along to Ken Ham's creation museum and stuffing their tiny minds with this utter nonsense; what hope for the future, I despair.

If my kids were that age again I would sooner throw them stark naked into the clutches of the boy buggery club before I would let them within a hundred miles of the likes of Ham.

Abandon all reason ye who enter. PDF
Abandon all....HTML

I went to retrieve this short clip from YouTube and came across Bill Cosby, "Noah, build an ark."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of Ken Ham's followers is over at Richarddawkins.net on the forum debating the evidence for the great flood. He has been drove so far through the ground not even his halo sticks out, yet he keeps on going, claiming vitory over the nasty atheists. He is truely delusional and counts Kem Ham as one of the greatest men who ever walked. A must read for a good laugh (if it doesnt scare the piss out of you first! He does have small children).

Himself said...

I shall call in and have a read, perhaps you might let me know which thread.
It's television time shortly, I dont watch much but tonight is a new season of the "Deadliest Catch" the lads fishing out of Alaska for king crab up in the bearing sea.
I have wrung a bit of salt water out of my socks over the years but these boys are tough, mighty tough.
Later.