Friday, May 18, 2007

Ron Paul. And A First Class Read











"So far as I know, Ron Paul is the only prominent public figure in the six years since who has given an honest telling of this truth. The explosive exchange occurred during the Republican Presidential debate in South Carolina."

This from. Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr. president of the Ludwig von Mises Institute in Auburn, Alabama, Who analyses Ron Paul's recent appearance in South Carolina.

But to understand Ron Paul and his wisdom more deeply we must go back to a lengthy speech give by him in 2003.
It is with great fortune that I have newly discovered the writings of Ed Encho and the blog Station Charon who expands on Rockwell's views in the previous post.
Not only does he expand but Encho tidily gives us all the salient passages of, as I previously mentioned, a quite lengthy speech.

But before he brings us the precis he leads in with a spectacular rant entitled:
A sham Democracy and It's Pocket Media Kingmakers.
Though I describe this piece of writing as a rant, rightly or wrongly, probably wrongly on reflection, let me then describe it as a passionate statement, which I hope you take the same pleasure in reading as did I.



No comments: