Thursday, May 31, 2007

Us and You, It's Definitely a Culture Thing


State wildlife officials said Wednesday they want to know how the huge hog dubbed "Monster Pig" got into a fenced hunting preserve where it was chased down and shot to death by an 11-year-old boy.

OK I'll keep my trap shut about an Eleven year old kid running around with a 50 cal handgun, I have to respect cultural differences exist in this world, but this did bother me somewhat.

Andress said officials also will review whether the hunt complied with the state's "fair chase" law, which requires that prey at hunting plantations have a reasonable chance of escape.

Eddy Borden, the owner of the spread where the hunt occurred, declined comment on how the hog got into the 150-acre fenced-in area where it was killed last month by Jamison Stone of Pickensville.

And if this picture ain't photoshopped, and I have no reason to believe it has, that's one big mother of a pig.

Update: That has to be photoshopped, I've seen smaller hippo's than that.

No comments: