Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ye'll Be Wanting To Know Hell's Truth Then?

Sure hasn't yer man featured in the previous post got a page to scare the bejasus out o' ye, so it's me own bit o' the scary that I be givin' ye.

Now be remembering to take the Mammy or the Da when ye go in, oh and it needs a bit o' volume.







Warning!!!

Children should be


accompanied by parent


to enter.




Warning!!!


I warn you now...this is

Very scary.


You will hear scary



sounds!


again, I warn you...this is


very scary.






























BOO !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this site real (as in legitimate in regards to its claims of "love jesus")? It would appear so at first glance, however, they had links to sites that are satire. Hard to tell, either they are crazy or humorous. I am going to go with humorous as I feel there are enough crazies. HH

Himself said...

I know exactly where you're coming from H I have come across sites so far out I thought they could only be satirical but they were indeed puka, as is this one I'm afraid.