Sunday, July 10, 2011

Christian Nightmares!

Although it was for this clip that I was sent a link, I took a look at the host site proper, finding amongst many other videos, none other than our old friend William Tapley.

Little wonder that he can believe in a God, for he still believes in the Bill of Rights, and of course, typical of all of his ilk, God fearing American nutjobs, that bombing the shit out of people somehow equates to American freedom.

I did watch the interview with Bristol Palin, but unless you have a pistol in your hand with one in the chamber, and a fervent wish to meet your maker of course, I can't honestly say that I recommend it. Video gallery at Christian Nightmares.




H/T Anon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Co-Prophet of the End Times, can you tell me how much longer we have?

"I can't tell you the day or the hour, as Jesus said, but I can tell you the general season for Armageddon, and that's going to be in 2017, so we have about six years. Before then, there are many more horrific events, as described in the Book of Revelation. I don't give the dates for those things. You just have to be prepared at all times."

The man is not only ridiculous, he is also evil.

http://blog.syracuse.com/
cny/2011/
07
/william_tapley_of_forestport_
featured_on_anderson_coopers_
ridiculist_a_record_three_times.
html

Himself said...

He's batshit.

Am I correct in assuming these unsigned tips are still yours Maren?

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are correct, sorry, forgotten.