Saturday, March 24, 2007

It's Not Really Plagiarism, Just A couple Of Words

So when someone has created the perfect description for something, well..... you just kind of borrow it.
A befitting file name is I'm what I'm talking about. I shall return to searching my own archives for what I am actually looking for, but I dropped on this so I thought I would take two minutes out and lash it on to this page.
I don't offer it as a written article per say, it's pasted straight from the folder, the accompanying text is only there as a reminder to myself as what delights are to be found at each website.
How current it is I have no idea, I can't be bothering my arse to go and see, but you might want to have a look around and then it will become quiet apparent why I found it in my "Batshit Crazy" file

May God's name be lifted up
during this Presidency,
and may there be
thousands fasting daily.
Prayforgeorgewbush.com is a non-denominational, non-partisan ministry dedicated to lifting up President George W. Bush in Prayer as he serves this country as President of the United States. For over four years, God-fearing Americans have gathered to lift up the man whom God has placed in the office of the Presidency. During this time of national triumph and tragedy, we have seen God work in marvelous ways in the life our our country and its president.

God Bless You, God Bless America, and God Bless President George W. Bush!

Pray for President and Mrs. Bush as they spend the Christmas holiday at their Prairie Chapel Ranch in Crawford, TX. Pray for the President as he has met with the members of the National Security Council, including Vice President Cheney, Secretaries Rice and Gates, Gen. Peter Pace, Stephen Hadley, and J.D. Crouch. Pray for wisdom for this team as they consider options for the way forward in Iraq.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy, Crazy, and more Crazy. This is a huge stinking pile of excrement. I wander if it could be considered a mental illness to buy into this stuff, and if it is how long before they find a little pink pill to get rid of it? HH