Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ambien Update


Update. It's not the first time Ambien has been in the news, about a year ago it was linked to various effects it was having on women's Icky areas and Icky activities.

Now for those of you that aren't repressed and enjoy a healthy sex life, the term Icky might be a stranger to you.
Strongly associated with the Christian right, Icky relates to the goings on in the Icky zone, that area lying 'twixt navel and knee.

It was around that time, a year past or more, I was going through my limerick period, a period that saw me posting my comments on a third party blog using hastily constructed limericks that were germane to the story.

And when I say hasty I mean within the five minute range; many being more or less instant, I seem to have a gift for them, how sad?

Maybe I will pull a few out of the archive when I can’t be arsed writing but in the meantime here is one for Ambien.

Jazus I do write some shite at times, hope this ain’t the start of a new period.


I called her my precious my chicken my hen,
Cigarettes post coital I turned to her then.
How was it for you,
My sweetheart true.
Er I'm sorry, let's just blame it on the Ambien.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a gift for them.

Himself said...

I do as a matter of fact.

You will find a bunch here, but some might be a bit esoteric.

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2007/03/dangerous-deception-of-dubya.html