Sunday, January 16, 2011

Then Came The Final Question

Scare the liberals! scare the liberals! I don't know about scaring the liberals, I think the very thought of it would have the world shitting bricks, never mind the bleedin' liberals; and I include myself in that. I mean shitting bricks that is, the other not being hard to figure.

Then came the final question.

"I can think of two words right now that scare liberals," Phillips said. "President Palin."

The cheers then became a chant of "Run, Sarah run."

Palin smiled, but didn't address the implied question. Instead she said, "I will live, I will die for the people of America. (careful now) Whatever I can do tonight, this party, this Tea Party, is the future of America, and I'm proud to get to be here today." Tea Party in Nashville Tennessee



Tangential.

Sometimes the wreckage left behind from such incidents is easily overlooked, a roadside crash on a springtime day. In Nashville last March, a motorist was so enraged by an Obama bumper sticker that he rammed his SUV into the offending car, pushing it off the road and onto the sidewalk, leaving a man and his 10-year-old daughter terrified inside. more


I was going to include this in a Sarah Palin post that I am putting together, but thought it worthy enough to stand alone.

No comments: