Friday, November 11, 2011

William Tapley Evil Dates

I've had one or two of those in my time, but it is those of the calendar that this batshit crazy co-prophet of the end times speaks.

I've sat through quite a lot of the Third Eagle's extraordinary videos before today, but his latest offering, prophesy revelation, unravelled or not, is really pushing the boundaries for anyone that lives outside an asylum.

Nothing I can say would come anywhere near describing the content of this clip, so I won't even try, other than mention the 2:36 mark where he mentions what I can only assume was the result of a conversation with God, God doing the talking in this particular instance, and at the 8:oo mark I think Tapley is getting into very dubious territory, given the America abounds with those that are prepared to do God's work here on earth.

I often wonder though, is there a Mrs Tapley?




"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Windforce 11!

Anonymous said...

Armistice Day

Eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month.

A cessation of hostilities as a prelude to peace.