Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CEO of Buggery Club Talks Bollocks

.
Well if I'm going to start blogging again I might as well start with an old dependable.

This from an eighty one year old virgin in a long frock.

Pope Benedict XVI has said that saving humanity from homosexual or transsexual behaviour is just as important as saving the rainforest from destruction.

He explained that defending God's creation is not limited to saving the environment, but also protecting man from self-destruction. more


Purely coincidental but I started the year with this post on January First, another doozy from the Nasty Nazi.
.

2 comments:

Larry Hamelin said...

Good to see you back!

Himself said...

You are too kind Larry, thank you.

It's been a long break but it must have been what I needed. It may be a slow start until I build up a new daily trawl list and I want to stay away from Right/Left American politics as much as I can, or should I better describe it as Right/Far Right?

I shall still do the global reach, sticking with human interest and the crazies, never a shortage of material there.

Warmest regards to you both, enjoy the holiday.